jueves, 12 de abril de 2018

A little about me


Who I am?
I am Tamara Garrido Muñoz, I am 20 years old, I was born in Santiago of Chile and I am an odontology student of University of Chile.
After I left the high school I take a one year break, and then I enter to study law at Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, but I didn’t like it, so I quit in the first semester, and the next year I enter to University of Chile to study odontology and be a dentist.
In my free time when I am not studying I Swim and I go to box classes.
My favorites hobbies are listen to music, go to concerts and see movies. My taste in music is very varied, I like a lot of styles, and some of my favorite bands are The Killers, Foster the People, Coldplay and The Smiths. And talking about movies some of my favorite are The Shutter Island, Becoming Jane, Love Rosie and all movies directed by Christopher Nolan. He is my favorite director. Also James Mcavoy, Christian Bale, Sam Claflin and Natalie Portman are my favorite actors.
My favorite book is The little Prince, and if we talk about food I love spaghetti and pizza.

I think you know enough about me now.

Resultado de imagen para old cine filmThe End.
Resultado de imagen para the killers

Resultado de imagen para el principito dibujo      

5 comentarios:

  1. I like so much the little prince. So interesting that practice box and the spaghetti is the best.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!! we like the same style of music and i like the spaghetti too

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow Tamara I can't believe that you was studying Derecho because it's so different than Odontology, but I congratulate you, odontology is the best profession, I study odontology too :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Coldplay! I love they with my entire soul

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges.. Well this will be a bit sad blog, because it is the last blog, but we should think about eve...