jueves, 25 de octubre de 2018


"The most embarrassing thing i'm willing to admit"


Resultado de imagen para foster the people in concert
Honestly I really don't have too many embarrasing stories through my life, but I can remember some of them.In 2015 I went to lollapalooza to see one of my favorite bands Foster The People.
 I arrived very early and I had to wait until 9 o'clock in the same stage, It was a warm day and a lot of people was there, so I resisted stood until the show started, and after 3 songs I started to feel exhausted and I thought that I was going to faint so people around me noticed that and helped me out, They had to push me up and slide me to the front, next to stage, then guards helped me out, gave me some water and they told me that I have to  leave  through a special access. 
After all that happened I felt better and I laughed a lot, but it was really embarrasing to me that all that people saw me and hold me to try to make me go out, and everytime I remember that, I still blushing.

Resultado de imagen para persona desmaya en concierto
 
   

3 comentarios:

English Language Challenges.. Well this will be a bit sad blog, because it is the last blog, but we should think about eve...