lunes, 23 de abril de 2018

Why I chose Odontology?

Resultado de imagen para dentista animado


Well, it´s a long story.When I was little I always wanted to be a doctor, and as the years went by, I still wanted to be a doctor, until I finished school. My parents thought that I still wanted to study medicine, but it happened that I started to find out about other careers because I was not sure If I wanted to devote so much time to study such a long career and postpone other things I wanted to do in my life. When I left school to take the PSU test, my results were good but not enough to enter medicine at the university that I wanted , so I took a year off to prepare again. I took the psu again and it went well, but I finally realized that medicine was not the only career and find out about dentistry, this career mixed the two things that I liked ,Biology and sciences in general and at the same time in my life I was going to be able to do other things that I like, like travel, study languages and not dedicate myself 100 percent to that.
Since I started studying dentistry, I have realized that my perspective has changed, because I liked it a lot and now I would dedicate myself all time to this and help people in some way.


12 comentarios:

  1. it's amazing your perspective about Medicine, because all of the students of this career only think in Medicine and Odontology is a funny and interesting career and literally we have more time than Medicine.
    I hope read something about you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also wanted study medicine haha But odontology is a beautiful career . Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Tami! it's interesting to read that you also wanted to study medicine and now you realise that odontology it's an amazing career.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi tami :3 I understand you a lot (>-<) we have a lot of common
    (°.°)odontology power (>-<)/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hello !, I understand you a lot !!
    I also thought that medicine was the only option but it turned out that dentistry also mixed the two things that I liked

    ResponderEliminar

  6. You are very fortunate to have been able to do more things and develop yourself in other areas of life. I'm very happy about that, I hope you continue to enjoy the dentistry career a lot!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi! I'm agree with you, medicine's not the only career and always are other options. I'm happy for you that have found other option that do you like too.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Tamara, I thought to study medicine like you. My story is similar to yours, I feel identified with you. See you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Tami! We hace a similar story
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. WOW you are genial and I also like science

    ResponderEliminar
  12. i like the way that you think because u want have time to yourself and that is something important!

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges.. Well this will be a bit sad blog, because it is the last blog, but we should think about eve...