jueves, 26 de abril de 2018

What is your favorite piece of technology?

814/5000
It is a difficult question, because I like many pieces of technology, but my favorite, I would say is my laptop. During my life I had different laptops but my favorite one, I got it in 2016 for Christmas, it was a gift for having entered the university, because I would need a good laptop. It is a  Apple Macbook  and it is very good and fast, it never fails and I can have many applications, besides one of the things that I like most about my laptop is that it does not have any type of virus. I totally recommend it and I think is one of the best brands I've had. I really do not know what model it is but I hope it lasts a couple of years, even though I've seen the latest models in stores and they look great, with a more modern design and new applications and capabilities, I hope that in a few years I can have the new version.


Resultado de imagen para apple macbook

6 comentarios:

  1. It's really useful and necessary to the university! Great gift!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. laptops are always necessary, and you have a very good one!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the same that you! I have an apple laptop too and I like it so much

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow this is the first blog in what I read your favorite piece of technology is not your phone!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. So cool Tami! Laptops are always neccesary

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges.. Well this will be a bit sad blog, because it is the last blog, but we should think about eve...