domingo, 8 de julio de 2018


Resultado de imagen para the crown

My favorite tv show: 
"The Crown"

If I thought that talking about my favorite food would be difficult, definitely talking about my favorite TV show is much more.

I love series, they are an addiction for me, I believe that in my life I have seen more than 30 series. This addiction began when I began in my teens, around 13 years old. Among the series I've seen there are: Dr.House, Lie, Once Upon a Time, Gossip Girl, Breaking Bad, Law and Order, Bates Motel, Stranger Things, Friends, among many others.

My last addiction before entering the University, that is, the summer of 2018, was the original Netflix series "The Crown" of genre biographical drama, based on the life of Queen Elizabeth of England. Tell the story since his marriage to Prince Philip to the present.
This series consists of two seasons (soon a third in 2019) of 10 episodes each, from about an hour to an hour and a half. The first episode aired on Netflix on November 4, 2016.
The series is very good, it is very well made, the recreations of the landscapes and the palaces are practically the same as the real ones and the representations are incredible. In fact, the main actors, which are Queen Isabella played by Claire Foy and Prince Philip played by Matt Smith, have won different awards, including the Emmy.

Some secondary actors are:
• Vanessa Kirby as Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon,
• Eileen Atkins as Queen Mary, mother of George VI and Edward VIII
• Jeremy Northam as Anthony Eden, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
• Victoria Hamilton as Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother; wife of Jorge VI, and mother of Isabel II and Margarita.

1 comentario:

English Language Challenges.. Well this will be a bit sad blog, because it is the last blog, but we should think about eve...