jueves, 5 de julio de 2018

Blog experience.


In my opinion I think having a blog has been great.I have been able to write about any subject that I ever wanted and share them with all my classmates.With this blog I feel free to say what I think no matter what the rest say, and I think that was very useful to practice my english and have a better grammar and coherence.Before this blog I had difficulties to write and translate the things in spanish to english but now is so much easier and I think I have learn to think better in english. Blogs have been a great tool to meet better my classmates and know more about them and the things that we have in common.I have been surprised that I have the same taste in movies and series with some of my classmates, and that have been possible thanks to this blog, and the funny thing is that we have become friends now!

 In the future the are other topics that I like to write about like my favorite music, a country that I like to visit, about my friends, sports, collage experience, my classmates, among others. 

Finishing I think this blog have been great and definitely I will keep it through the years.


Resultado de imagen para blog foto    

6 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I ALSO THINK ABOUT THE TOPIC OF A COUNTRY! , BUT I DIDN'T PUT IN THE BLOG JAJA

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi
    My Blogs also helped me improve in English and meet our colleagues jaja

    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wow it's great that you will keep the blog

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Write about a country that we like to visit, sounds interesting!!

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges.. Well this will be a bit sad blog, because it is the last blog, but we should think about eve...