domingo, 8 de julio de 2018


Imagen relacionada

My favorite food: Lasagna.

It is very difficult for me to talk about my favorite food, because I like many types of food, but if I have to choose one it is definitely lasagna.

Since I can remember I love lasagna, even though my mother does not prepare it often at home. I guess the fact that I like it so much is because when I was little and lived with my grandmother, she prepared lasagna and it was delicious. My favorite lasagna is the one that has white sauce with spinach, although the lasagna with bolognese sauce is also very delicious.

Lately my mother almost does not prepare lasagna, but I eat it in restaurants, the last time I ate it was 2 months ago. Always we eat somewhere other than my house I ask for lasagna. My grandmother passed away so I can no longer eat her delicious lasagna, but my aunt who is her daughter knows perfectly how to make it like her.

I do not know how to prepare lasagna, but I hope someday to do it, because I do not think it is so difficult.

2 comentarios:

English Language Challenges.. Well this will be a bit sad blog, because it is the last blog, but we should think about eve...