jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2018


Resultado de imagen para la casa de papel  

What are you really into?


My latest obsession is “La casa de papel” .I ´ve been obsessed with this Netflix show since the last week, it´s a Spanish show and basically consist in a group of 7 people with “criminal past” led by a man called “the teacher” who plan steal a big bank in Spain. I think this show is so good and the plot is so creative and innovative. Despite I´ve never like Spanish series this is my exception, because it worth it.

Another obsession that I have been this lasts weeks but talking about food has been the oat with milk and fruits in the morning. This starts when I saw a youtuber video about healthy and delicious food and now can´t stop of make this bowls with new ingredient every morning. I started added almonds and nuts and fruits of course, the most of the time, strawberries and bananas, and then I started to try different organic milks and different oats. You can prepare so many different types of bowls and is so tasty.

Another thing that this last time I do a lot is water my garden. I don’t know why, it was never happen before but now I think is so relaxing and give me peace. I think I`m getting old.

Resultado de imagen para regar plantas   Resultado de imagen para bowl avena                           


4 comentarios:

English Language Challenges.. Well this will be a bit sad blog, because it is the last blog, but we should think about eve...