sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2018

My future job


In the future, I would like to be a tour guide and travel all around the world. I would like this, because I have always wanted to meet new cultures and places, learn different languages, try new food,  and speak to other people and ask them about their reality.
The idea of having to learn about different cultures, monuments and other things own of each country for explaining to people sounds awesome to me and very interesting. I really don’t know much about the salary but I think that is not much, but I don’t care If this job will make me happy it´s all fine.

I suppose that the skills that I need for this job are speak and dominate different languages, know a lot of history of each country, be professional, treat people with sympathy and kindness, have patience and always have a good disposition with the tourists. Also, I need to have the ability of choose the right and accurate information of each place, to not confuse the tourists and let them clear.

If I get this job in the future I would be very happy and I would be feel very fulfilled because it’s my dream since I was a little kid and I will be sharing my knowledge with others.  I would be a contribution in the world and would be helping others trough culture.


Resultado de imagen para tour guide

4 comentarios:

English Language Challenges.. Well this will be a bit sad blog, because it is the last blog, but we should think about eve...